Files include all images and documents added to your website.
Add New Files
Files can be added to your website's database through Content and used anywhere on the website.
- Navigate to "Manage" > "Content" > "Files" > “Add Files”
- Select the file/files from your computer
- Click "Start Upload "
- When you get a green check mark, click “Next”
- Add file details like Alt Text, change the file's display name if desired
- Click “Save”
Update a Document or Photo
Updating a document or photo in the Files tab will update it everywhere it is used on the site. We recommend updating files this way to reduce duplicate and out of date information.
- Navigate to your content
- Click on the "Files" tab
- Click "Edit" next to the desired document or photo
- Replace file and/or add Alt Text
Update a Person's Photo
- Log in
- Navigate to the person's page on the website
- Click "Edit"
- Remove the current photo
- Upload a new image
- Add person's name into Alternate text field