Embedding videos onto your web pages is a great way to separate content, as well as provide new insight to your users with a different type of content. In order to embed a video onto your page, the video must be uploaded to YouTube first.
Sample Embedded Video
How to Embed a Video
Create a Flexible Page or go to an existing flexible page.
- Select the "Edit" Tab on the blue menu bar under the Title.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and insert any content that has the WYSIWYG Text Editor, if you do not already have a place to insert text.
- Click the "F File" button in your WYSIWYG editor. This will open the Insert File dialogue box. Next select "Browse."
- Select the "Web" tab beneath the "Media Browser" header.
- Enter the complete URL of the YouTube video you wish to embed then click "Next"
- (Optional) Upload a different thumbnail for the video or keep the existing one (called Poster image)
- Click "Save"
- Click "Next"
- Select the view mode (size) and alignment
- Click "Embed." This will embed the video in the text area where your cursor was with the thumbnail as the picture a user will be able to see on your website.