Frequently Asked Questions
The Campus Web Services team will take care of this for you before your site goes live.
- Navigate to your page with the webform
- Click "Webform"
- Click "E-mails"
- Enter the desired email address
- Click "Add"
- Edit your page
- Click "Show row weights" on the top right
- Reorder numerically
If you would like google analytics set-up on your website, please submit a web request and include any emails of users that you would like to have access to the google analytics data.
Please note that google analytics users must first opt in to Catmail to access Google applications. (Note: Your CatMail password will be the same as your NetID password).
Tables should only be used for if/then type of content with headers and data.
Tables should never be used for layout.
- Request the HTML field to be enabled on your website
- On a Flexible Page, add an HTML Field
- Click on the Table icon and select your desired settings
- Add your content
A UA Sites site would cite all the sites that a UA Sites site could cite if a UA Sites site could cite sites.