What is a UA Site?
UA Sites are fully-developed Drupal sites managed by the UITS Campus Web Services team. Creating a UA branded, mobile responsive site for your unit or department is quick and easy. You just need to add the content, videos and imagery and your site is ready to go live
UA Sites has many features and functions, including:
- Integrated Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Mobile-responsive design
- Accessible design
- Department and team directories
- Events and event calendars (added manually or imported)
- News (added manually or imported)
- Photo Galleries
- Image background marquees
- Video background marquees
- Full width elements
- A variety of style options for links, buttons, drop downs, tables, and typography
- Collapsible panel groups
- Card decks
- Landing grids
- Configurable header and footer
We are continually adding new and better features. UA Sites is mobile-responsive, accessible, and equipped with approved styles and components to keep your website modern and UA branded.
Flexible pages are the heart and soul of UA Sites. Find out what you can do with flexible pages.
Add New Content
Customize your website with a variety of content types like events, news, and directories.
Edit Existing Content
Your website is built and now you need to update it. Find out how.