Panel Groups are lists that expand and collapse to display additional information, like FAQ's. Panel Groups are often known as accordions.
How to Create a Panel Group:
- Create a Flexible Page
- Select the "Edit" Tab on the blue menu bar under the Title.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Add Panel Group (Collapsible).”
- This will create a single panel that has a drop down option available once the user clicks on it, as shown on the sample above.
- The panels will be collapsed by default. To have both elements of the panel showing by default, uncheck the "Collapse By Default" box above "Panel Heading'
- The "Panel Heading" text area is where you can insert the text you would like to have displayed when the panel is collapsed.
- The "Panel Body" text area is where you can add text that will be shown when the panel is not collapsed.
Tip: If you would like to produce a FAQ section using a Panel Group, insert the question in the "Panel Heading" and the answer in the "Panel Body".
Additional Tip: If you would like to have a Title for the Panel Group, insert a Text Area with the correct format.