If you would like to emphasize content on your homepage or any other page you can use a card deck like this!
If you want to make any changes to this page or add content, you will need to log in by adding "/cas" to the end of the website URL (ex: uasites.arizona.edu/cas)
Adding Content to Your Site
To start adding other pages, go to Manage > Content and then click on Add Content. Flexible pages are a great place to start.
For more about content and how to add content to your site check out the documentation at uasites.arizona.edu.
Editing the Navigation Menu
- Create or edit your page.
- In edit mode, click on the Menu Settings tab on the left
- Check the box to Provide a Menu Link
- Fill in the Menu Link Title how you would like it to display on your page
- Add Menu Link title and Description for accessibility purposes
- Set the Parent Item to <Main Menu> if you want it in the Top Navigation
- If you want it to be in a sub-menu, select the appropriate parent page
Editing or Deleting this page
Click on the following Panel Groups to learn more.
Background wrappers add visual interest!
UA Sites Training: Events
Learn how to manage events and calendars on your UA Site.
UA Sites Training: News
Learn how to manage news articles on your UA Site.