If you would like to emphasize content on your homepage or any other page you can use a card deck like this!
If you want to make any changes to this page or add content, you will need to log in by adding "/cas" to the end of the website URL (ex: uasites.arizona.edu/cas)
Adding Content to Your Site
To start adding other pages, go to Manage > Content and then click on Add Content. Flexible pages are a great place to start.
For more about content and how to add content to your site check out the documentation at uasites.arizona.edu.
Editing the Navigation Menu
- Create or edit your page.
- In edit mode, click on the Menu Settings tab on the left
- Check the box to Provide a Menu Link
- Fill in the Menu Link Title how you would like it to display on your page
- Add Menu Link title and Description for accessibility purposes
- Set the Parent Item to <Main Menu> if you want it in the Top Navigation
- If you want it to be in a sub-menu, select the appropriate parent page
Editing or Deleting this page
Click on the following Panel Groups to learn more.
Background wrappers add visual interest!
UA Sites Drop-in Hours
We invite you to join our drop-in hours and have your questions related to UA Sites answered by a UA Sites team member.
Introduction to UA Sites
This is primarily an information session about UA Sites. We would be discussing the advantages and features of UA Sites along with the costs associated with it and the skill level needed to build/maintain it.