Modify this page to meet your needs. Delete our mascots, add your people.
Step by step directions for everything you would want to do with this page are at the bottom of the page.
For more about People and how to use them on your site, check out uasites.arizona.edu.
Simply click Edit at the top of the page while logged in as a content administrator or content editor.
To add a person to the page, go to Content > Add Content > Person.
You can edit any person on this page by clicking the small gear in the top right hand corner of the Person.
- Click the small gear in the top right hand corner of the Person > Edit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the edit page and click Delete.
- Click Edit at the top of this page
- Scroll to the bottom of the edit page and click Delete
- Edit this page
- Go to the Menu Settings tab in the Left sidebar
- Change the Menu Link Title to what you would like to display
- If you want to change the order of Menu Items, you can change the weight. Lower numbers will be on the left, higher numbers will be on the right.