Jump to navigation
- Menu link title: Text that displays in the menu
- Parent item: Item that the page lives under
- Weight: Order of pages in the menu
- Navigate to the page > Click "Edit"
- Click "Menu settings"
- Click the "Provide a menu link" box
- Change the "Menu link title" if desired
- Select the "Parent item" and "Weight"
- Navigate to "Manage" > "Structure" > "Menus"
- Click on the menu you wish to update
- Main menu: resides under the logo at the top of the screen
- Utility links: resides at the top right of the page above the search bar
- Add or rearrange menu items with the drag-and-drop interface